- What time is the room available on the day I arrive? (Check-in)
Room and Parking are available from 12am.
You can have breakfast while you wait, price per person: 18 Euro and use the beach or the swimming pool.
- Is the reception open 24 hours?
Yes it is
- The daily maid service is included in the room price?
Yes it is.
- Do the rooms have a private bathroom?
Yes they do.
- Is there a minimum stay?
No, but for the full board is required a minimum stay of three days.
- What time do I have to vacate the room? (Check-out)
The room must be vacated by 10am.
Please settle your bill the day before you leave.
Any extras can be paid directly at the Bar or Reception.
- Can I still use some of the hotel services after I have checked out?
Yes, you can use the beach and the swimming pool. You can still use the car park by leaving your keys at Reception.
- What time is the restaurant open?
Breakfast: 7.30am -9.30am
Lunch: 12.30pm - 13.30pm
Dinner: 7.15pm – 8.30pm
Very small children can have their meal half an hour before the usual time. Our cooks can make broth or vegetable purees, you must provide any other ingredients.
- If friends come to visit, can they stay for lunch or dinner?
Yes. Please advise Reception beforehand and let us know if your friend needs a parking space.
There is a set price for meals: 30 Euro for adults and 15 Euro for children. (drink not included)
- Do you take credit cards?
Yes, Visa Cartasi, Master Card and Bancomat
- What are your bank details for sending a deposit?
Banca Credit Agricole
IBAN: IT58J 0623 03602 00000 15226933
BIC/SWIFT: CRPPIT 2P XXX
- How far is the hotel from the old town centre?
A 15 minute walk along the seafront.
- Are dogs allowed?
Only small dogs are allowed.
They are not allowed in the dining room, the swimming pool or on the beach.
- How far is the golf course?
About 6 km away.
- Is there bike rental nearby?
Yes, about 200m from the hotel. You can rent a bike for several days (it will save you money) and keep it in our carpark
- Is there a chemist’s nearby?
Yes, about 150 metres away.
- When is Caorle’s weekly market?
On Saturday morning at the entrance to the town.